tirsdag den 21. august 2007

Coney Island


Back again after the usual three day cyberspace blackout. Friday i spent my day in Coney Island. an old amusement area with i very nice beach. I read in the paper that a big developer was about to tear the place down and build a new big amusement park instaed of the old ones. It is now the last season the old rides are open and that was my excuse (not that i needed one) to go there.
The beach is great. a lot of working class people come to the beach as a part of a one day trip. all the rich people go out to Long Beach and the Hamptons. It was through the eye of a local homeless guy a was introduced to the place. He told me about how the different ethnicities has their certian areas of the boardwalk and the beach. He was a nice guy and promissed to show me more of New York.

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sagde ...

Hej Christian,

det er altså lidt fedt at følge dig på denne måde - synd kusinen nægter at gøre det samme

knus faster

Christian Laursen sagde ...

I kan jo prøve at give hende den her adresse: http://www.blogspot.com det gør det meget nemt.